DOMINATOR PRO SERIES TUNGSTEN INDOOR WEIGHT
The Pro-Series Tungsten Weight was used by Gwen Berry in the 2017 USATF Indoor National Championships to break the US National and World Records in the women's Weight throw. The Pro Series Tungsten Weight has also been used to break countless NCAA National Records, conference and school records.
Whether you are a professional thrower or an elite collegiate athlete, this weight could help you make it to the next level.
- Pro-Series Tungsten™ throwing weights provide the greatest mechanical advantage of any throwing weight on the market, resulting in measurably longer throws.
- The PST has the lightest harness and hardware on the market. This allows us to put nearly an extra pound of material in the ball. This alone lengthens functional radius significantly.
- The PST Weight’s ball is filled with the highest density material of any weight on the market.
- Dominator NanoFill Technology™ allows us to create an extremely dense fill without drastically increasing costs.
- The Pro-Series Tungsten™ Weight has the greatest shell thickness on the market, making it the most durable ball on the market.